|SEASON TICKET DEPOSIT TERMS FOR 2017-18 MIAMI HEAT SEASON|
2. The cost of a deposit is a five hundred dollar ($500) flat fee toward the purchase of up to four (4) season tickets.
3. Deposits are non-refundable unless the category of seats for which a deposit was made (e.g., lower level seats or upper level seats) is not made available to the deposit holder during the seat selection process, which will occur prior to October 31, 2017. There is no guarantee that a specific seating location, seating category (e.g., lower level seats or upper level seats), or price will be available to the deposit holder during the seat selection process.
4. Deposits expire on October 31, 2017. Deposits not converted to season tickets by October 31, 2017 will be forfeited.
5. If a deposit holder does not purchase season tickets at the time they are offered, the deposit will remain on account until October 31, 2017, but the deposit holder will lose his or her priority.
6. By placing a deposit for season tickets, the date and time the deposit transaction is complete (including our receipt of full payment) will determine the order in which the deposit holder will have the opportunity to select seats for season tickets once they are made available. Such deposit holders may be grouped by order of priority for seat-selection purposes (e.g., deposit holders with priority levels 1 – 75 may be able to select seats at the same time).
7. Paper tickets are not guaranteed. Tickets in your account will be made available to you on the date selected by the HEAT in its sole discretion and by any then-current method of ticketing, which may be digital and/or mobile only (i.e., only available on your smart phone).
8. The HEAT reserves the right to withdraw or relocate seat selection options within its sole discretion. Notification of the date and time for the seat selection process will be sent via e-mail to the address we have on file. The HEAT will not be responsible for incorrect e-mail addresses, failure to monitor incoming e-mail on a timely basis, and/or unsuccessful attempts to email you (i.e., undelivered email). Renewal and/or transfer privileges for season ticket accounts are not guaranteed, are extended at the option of the HEAT, and are subject to revocation at any time. We will charge you a forty dollar ($40) fee if your payment instrument is not honored or cannot be processed, even if your payment is honored on subsequent presentment.
NBA and NBA member team trademarks, logos, identifications statistics and game action photographs, video and audio are the exclusive property of NBA Properties, Inc. and the member teams and may not be used without the prior written consent of NBA Properties, Inc. © 2017 NBA Properties, Inc. All rights reserved.